or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Rob WhelanAdminRob Whelan (Admin, eMusicTheory) responded  · 

I’d love to make an iPhone app (or, multiple apps for the multiple drills). Right now I don’t have the time to develop it, so I’m considering the options of having another company do the development, or doing an Android app (this is easier) and using a tool to port that to the iPhone.

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry I can’t help you right away…

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BrianaBriana commented  · 

It would be great to have an app instead of having to use the computer. It would definitely be more convenient.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

This would be awesome, so i dont have to carry around a computer all day.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

SCREW DAT THIS STUFF SUCKS! IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY EFFICIENTLY, PRACTICE AND MAYBE HIRE A TEACHER THIS DOES NOTHING

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be really really aweswome if you could transform the viola fingerings drill into an android app!! It would be really amazing for the many many traveling violinists who will soon be engaged in a concert playing the viola and need some practicing! :)

• Josh SteedJosh Steed commented  · 

Windows Mobile 7 app please ! Whatever platform, one great app better than lots of pithy little ones.

• Amie Amie commented  · 

It's been two years since your response . . . Any progress with developing an iPad / iPhone app?? Our school has been using eMusicTheory as part of our curriculum for the past couple years and this year all our students will have iPads, so this would be a huge benefit for us. Thanks for your consideration!

• Dr. Gregory BolinDr. Gregory Bolin commented  · 

An iPad app would be fantastic, not just for my students to practice on their own, but also for in-class drilling and testing!

• SkydwellerSkydweller commented  · 

ANDROID WOULD BE GREAT ALSO

• joeyjoey commented  · 

i don't have one, but it would be useful for other people

• LillianLillian commented  · 

You could even make an app for an ipod! great idea!

• CharlesCharles commented  · 

School is moving to the ipad one a student by student basis. An app for iphone/ipad would be great.

• Ali FındıkAli Fındık commented  · 

I'm a software engineer in Turkey, and i would like to volunterly help you developping iphone or ipad app. You can contact me from:
        alifindik10@gmail.com

Regards.
        Ali Fındık

Feedback and Knowledge Base